How to install a Bukkit plugin
Customers that use McMyAdmin and prefer to use the panel to install plugins, please see this guide here: http://www.minecraftserverhost.net/secure/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=143
This Guide explains how to install a Bukkit plugin using an SFTP client.
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit installed on on your server
Save the plugin to your computer
- First find the plugin you like on the BukkitDev section or the Bukkit Plugin Releases page.
- Download the plugin to your computer. If it's a zip file, extract the contents so you can access the jar & plugin folder.
(LWC plugin saved to my computer)
Next to copy the plugin to your server.
- Once you have the plugin saved. Log into your server via SFTP. If you use windows use WinSCP and see our Using WinSCP guide. If you are a Mac user see our Using Cyberduck guide.
- Now that you have connected using WinSCP or Cyberduck, Goto the minecraft/plugins folder on your server
- Drag the plugin from your computer and drop it on the window to copy it to the server.
- Once the plugin is on the server, you can close WinSCP/Cyberduck.
Now you need to restart your server. Go to the McMyAdmin control panel: click the Restart button on the main page of the panel.