How to update to the latest official minecraft build:
Important: Bukkit users, this guide will disable Bukkit on your server. If your map relies on plugins for protection, please backup your map in the "Backups" Section before proceeding with this update!
1) Login to your McMyAdmin control panel and Stop your server:
2) Go to "Configuration" on the left side of the panel.
3) Under "Configuration" go to "Server Settings" at the top.
4) Under "Server Settings" look for "Server Type"
5) Under "Server Type" if you are running "CraftBukkit" change it to "Official" (Non Bukkit users can skip this step and proceed to Step 6)
6) Once that is done press the "Install" button. (Watch the install progress on the left hand side and wait for it to finish.)
7) No go back to the main page of McMyAdmin under "Status" and click the "Start Server" button.
Your server will now startup running the latest official minecraft build.