Starting a new world
| If you would like to start a new world on your minecraft server you will first need to remove your old world. Here are the steps to start a new world:
1. Login to the McMyAdmin control panel
2. On the first page of the McMyAdmin panel press the "Stop Server" button.
3. Once the server has stopped go to the "Backups" section by clicking the "Backups" link.
4. Now that you are on the Backups page, look for the button that says "Delete World".
5. If you want to save your current world make a backup first! If not it will be deleted permanently once you complete the next step.
6. Press the "Delete World" button and wait a minute or two.
7. Go back to the "Status" page in McMyAdmin. Press the "Start Server" button, your server will now start again and generate a new world!