Portal Home > Knowledgebase > How To > Starting a new world
Starting a new world
If you would like to start a new world on your minecraft server you will first need to remove your old world. Here are the steps to start a new world:
1. Login to the mPanel control panel
2. On the first page of the mPanel control panel press the "Stop Server" button.
3. Once the server has stopped go to the "File Manager" section by clicking the "File Manager" link.
4. Now that you are on the File Manager page, look for your "world" folder.
5. If you want to save your current world make a backup first! If not it will be deleted permanently once you complete the next step.
6. Place a checkmark in the box to the left of the "world" folder. Then press the red "Delete" button. (Also delete the "world_nether" and "world_the_end" folders if they exsist.)
7. Go back to the "Home" page in mPanel. Press the "Start Server" button, your server will now start again and generate a new world!
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Using PuTTY (Views: 27882)