Minecraft 1.2.4 has been released!
Current Customers: Please see our KB's for updating your server to Minecraft 1.2.4:
- Chat history and much better chat editing
- You can click on links in chat.
- Scroll up/down for history.
- Up/down keys for recently sent messages.
- Tab complete for player names.
- Copy & paste in chat.
- Just like type §k in chat displays random characters, §l §m §n and §o creates bold, striked, underlined and italic text respectively. Whilst §r resets any set states. These can not be typed using vanilla clients.
- A few new decoration blocks
- Wooden planks now have the color of the type of wood they came from instead of the original wooden plank texture.
- New Sandstone Blocks.
- “Back” and “Quit” buttons added to “Out of memory” screen.
- Cats will now sit on chests, furnaces, and beds, purposely preventing players from using them.
- Added a “minimal” debug menu for testing with. It can be accessed with ⇧ Shift+F3 and is the same as the regular F3 menu, except without the graph/profiler.
- Armor outlines in the inventory are back.
- Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier.
- Limit framerate on menu screens, no longer uses 100% CPU.
- Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when there’s blocks at max height.
- Fixed an old bug with signs clearing text while you’re editing them in SMP.
- Fixed crash when logging in while there are blocks at maxheight at spawn.
- Fixed TNT ghosts in multiplayer.
- Fixed storage minecarts dropping enchanted items.
- Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server.
- Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login in multiplayer.
- Fixed dupe exploit with paintings.
- Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items.
- Fixed the “flickering” of chat as it vanishes off the screen.
- Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens.
- Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones).
- Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space.
- Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug.
- Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons).
- Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they can’t survive.
- Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on.
- “save-all” (server command) now works even when you have toggled “save-off”.
- Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while you’re standing on them.
- Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown in multiplayer.
- Fixed villager texture changing clientside per profession.
- Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift.
- Fixed players falling when reconnecting to servers where they were previously flying.
- Glass can again be picked up using Silk Touch enchanted tools.
- When you type a full bar of chat, then backspace, you crash your client.
- Text being typed in SMP will disappear if the Minecraft window is resized. Chat already entered remains visible.
- ⌘ chat shortcuts don't work on Macs.
- The buttons in the "do you want to click this link" screen are positioned incorrectly.
- Snow Golems die in snow biomes when it's snowing.
View RSS Feed